A high standard of décor is carried throughout all the bedrooms situated on the 1st and 2nd floor. The rooms have front or side facing sea views.
All beds have egyptian cotton bedlinen and all rooms are equipped with freeview television, clock radio/cd tea and coffee facilities, en-suite bathroom or shower room, complimentary toiletries, hairdryers and individual thermostat controlled heating.
You are provided with keys to the bedrooms and the front door so access is available for you at all times.
- Rebleen is a Visit Wales 4 star 6 bedroomed guest house accessed via 5 steps from the pavement and one step up into the porch.
- The dining room and lounge area are situated on the ground floor, with the bedrooms being on the first and second floors. The bedrooms vary in size, but all have en-suite bath or shower room.
- It is not possible to provide permanent ramped access to the property.
- Rebleen is a 3 storey Victorian terraced house with no lift but the stairs are shallow with risers of 16cms(6”) and a tread of 30cms(11”)
- Car park adjacent to guest house
- Collection service available from bus/railway station
- Help with luggage available by mine hosts!
- Good colour contrast to floor, walls and doorways
- Door handles contrast colour to the door
- Rooms signed with raised numbers
- Well lit stairwell
- CD/Radios in all rooms
- Flatscreen television
- Menu/room information available in large print/Braille
- Waitress service to individual tables in dining room
- Hearing loop available
- Vibrating fire alarm pager available
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Welcome Host – Service for All