Rooms at Rebleen Guest House
"Quality is not expensive it is priceless" - We (Elaine and John Rowe), celebrated 25 years in the business in 2012 and continue to provide 1st class accommodation with quality furnishings e.g. egyptian cotton bedlinen, in 6 en-suite bedrooms (5 double, 1 twin)
The high standard of décor is carried throughout all the bedrooms situated on the 1st and 2nd floor, and all are equipped with flatscreen television, clock radio, tea and coffee facilities, en-suite bathroom or shower room, complimentary toiletries, hairdryers and individual thermostat controlled heating. Access is provided to rooms at all times.
Rebleen has been awarded a VisitWales 4 star guest house grading and is a Welcome Host establishment.
Rebleen is a no smoking guest house in compliance with government legislation.
- Rebleen is a Visit Wales 4 star 6 bedroomed guest house accessed via 5 steps from the pavement and one step up into the porch.
- The dining room and lounge area are situated on the ground floor, with the bedrooms being on the first and second floors. The bedrooms vary in size, but all have en-suite bath or shower room.
- It is not possible to provide permanent ramped access to the property.
- Rebleen is a 3 storey Victorian terraced house with no lift but the stairs are shallow with risers of 16cms(6”) and a tread of 30cms(11”)
- Car park adjacent to guest house
- Collection service available from bus/railway station
- Help with luggage available by mine hosts!
- Good colour contrast to floor, walls and doorways
- Door handles contrast colour to the door
- Rooms signed with raised numbers
- Well lit stairwell
- CD/Radios in all rooms
- Menu/room information available in large print/Braille
- Waitress service to individual tables in dining room
- Hearing loop available
- Vibrating fire alarm pager available
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Welcome Host – Service for All